Global Chamber® Tucson shared all the global resources in Southern Arizona, all together, one time per year at the 2018 Grow Globally Fair Tucson. Thank you to member Kozolchyk National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade (NatLaw) for hosting Grow Globally Fair Tucson!
For our keynote speaker this year, we heard from exporter Grant Anderson, President/CEO of Paragon Space Development Corporation, celebrating 25 years in the business of sustaining life in space, from Southern Arizona. Recognized as a leader in the life support in extreme environments field, Grant Anderson has led the systems and conceptual design of multiple spacecraft under contract to Lockheed Martin, NASA, Inspiration Mars Foundation and others. Thank you, Grant!
And this year we awarded a few specially-selected global business awards for leaders in Southern Arizona going above and beyond. 2018 winners are:
- Global Finance Leader of the Year: Rodolfo Paredes, R&A CPAs
- Global Legal Leader of the Year: David Ruiz, MungerChadwick
- Global Exporter of the Year: Grant Anderson, Paragon Space Development Corp.
- Global Tribe Leader of the Year: Jan Knight, Bancroft Information Services
- Global Marketing Leader of the Year: Shelly Glandon, Blue Canoe Marketing
- Global Logistics Leader of the Year: Val Macias, Val-Ma Enterprises
Thank you everyone for attending and contributing! In the photo immediately below, JP Martin of Global Chamber Tucson (left) with our award winners Grant Anderson, Shelly
Glandon, David Ruiz, Rodolfo Paredes and Jan Knight. You're all amazing!