Grow Globally Fair Tucson!
"Grow from Tucson to the Universe!"
Global Chamber® Tucson "Signature Event" shares all the global resources in Southern Arizona, all together, one time per year.
Thank you to member Kozolchyk National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade (NatLaw) for hosting Grow Globally Fair Tucson! Located at 440 N Bonita Avenue, Tucson.
For our keynote speaker this year we're proud to present Grant Anderson, President/CEO of Paragon Space Development Corporation, celebrating 25 years in the business of sustaining life in space, from Southern Arizona.
Recognized as a leader in the life support in extreme environments field, Grant Anderson has led the systems and conceptual design of multiple spacecraft under contract to Lockheed Martin, NASA, Inspiration Mars Foundation and others. Read his full bio below!
If you're doing business in metros outside Tucson and/or countries outside the U.S., sign-up today to walk the global road through our trade show of international business. This year we also have global business awards.
Agenda: 3:00pm Start, 5:00pm Wrap-up
- Trade Show 3:00 - 4:15pm
- Keynote Presentation with Q&A
- Global Business Awards
- Wrap-up 5:00pm
Attendance: Free for members and sponsors, $20 for non-members. For more information on becoming a member, click here.
Trade Table (Members): Free for members
Trade Table (Non-Members): $100 for non-members
Note: Set-up for trade tables 1:00 to 2:30pm. Free parking.
- Trade tables
- Keynote presentation
- Global Business Awards
- International business community of Metro Tucson
- Kozolchyk National Law Center
And special thanks to the Kozolchyk National Law Center for hosting!
- Bancroft Information Services
- Blue Canoe Marketing
- Citizen Diplomacy Alliance for International Visitors
- Consulate of Mexico in Tucson / ProMexico
- Exim Bank of the United States
- Global Chamber® Affiliate Table
- American Express Foreign Exchange
- BMO Harris Bank
- Lightstone Solutions
- Global Chamber® Mexico (Hermosillo, Guanajuato, Queretaro, ++ )
- Global Chamber® Tucson (and Phoenix)
- Global Chamber® (525 Metros)
- National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade
- Paragon Space Corporation
- R & A CPA's
- RO Solutions
- U.S. Commercial Service - Tucson USEAC
- U.S. Commercial Service - Stop Fakes Roadshow 9/27
- U.S. Commercial Services - Arizona District Export Council (DEC)
- Val-Ma Enterprises
Other Global Organizations / Attendees
- Africa Business Portal
- APICS Tucson
- Arizona Business Bank
- Arizona SBDC of Southern Arizona
- BBVA Compass Bank
- BIOSA / Bioindustry Organization of Southern Arizona
- City of Tucson, Economic Development
- Country of Korea
- Country of Macedonia
- International Rescue Committee
- Munger Chadwick
- Pima Association of Governments
- Pima Community College
- Pima County Economic Development
- Pinal County
- SBA (Small Business Administration)
- Spencer Fane
- Squire Patton Boggs
- Startup Tucson
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- University of Arizona, Global Initiatives
- University of Arizona - National Center for Interpretation
- University of Arizona - AIESEC (International Intern)
- University of Phoenix
Grant Anderson - President/Co-Founder of Paragon
Mr. Anderson co-founded Paragon in 1993. From the time of inception of the company until fall 2014, he was the VP of Engineering and Chief Engineer of the company and was responsible for the design and implementation of not only many of Paragon’s technical achievements, but also its processes of engineering rigor in a stepped approach of requirements, design, build, test and delivery. This process has been cited by many customers as unique, disciplined and highly productive. Coming from a background of not only technical but financial and managerial training, he has held diverse positions at Paragon including Treasurer/Secretary, CFO, Sr. VP of Operations, Chief Operating Officer and Director of Manufacturing.
Recognized as a leader in the life support in extreme environments field, Mr. Anderson has lead the systems and conceptual design of multiple spacecraft under contract to Lockheed Martin, NASA, Inspiration Mars Foundation and others.
Mr. Anderson holds two degrees from Stanford University in Mechanical Engineering (B.S.) and Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering (M.S.) and is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of California.
Mr. Anderson’s passion for excellence drives him to support the next generation of engineers and leaders through participation in educational work outside of Paragon. A former Treasurer and member of the board of Trustees of the Tucson Waldorf School, Mr. Anderson also oversees a non-profit tuition scholarship organization which provides approximately $250,000 of scholarships to deserving children throughout southern Arizona. He is also on the Industry Advisory Board for the College of Engineering at the University of Arizona
In his spare time, Mr. Anderson is an avid bicyclist and is known to ride solo for hundreds of miles to clear his mind.
Mr. Anderson lives in Tucson with his wife of almost 30 years, Ines, and their three children.