Grow Globally Fair Tucson!
2018 Subtitle: "Grow from Tucson to the Universe!"
Global Chamber® Tucson "Signature Event" shares all the global resources in Southern Arizona, all together, one time per year.
Thank you to member National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade for hosting Grow Globally Fair Tucson! Located at 440 N Bonita Avenue, Tucson.
For our keynote speaker this year we're proud to present Grant Anderson, President/CEO of Paragon Space Development Corporation, celebrating 25 years in the business of sustaining life in space, from Southern Arizona.
Recognized as a leader in the life support in extreme environments field, Grant Anderson has led the systems and conceptual design of multiple spacecraft under contract to Lockheed Martin, NASA, Inspiration Mars Foundation and others. Read his full bio below!
If you're doing business in countries outside the U.S., sign-up today to walk the global road through our trade show of international business.
Agenda: 3:00pm Start, 5:00pm Wrap-up
- Trade Show 3:00 - 4:15pm
- Keynote Presentation and Other Announcements
- Wrap-up 5:00pm
Attendance: Free for members and sponsors, $20 for non-members. For more information on becoming a member, click here.
Trade Table (Members): $50 for members
Trade Table (Non-Members): $100 for non-members
Note: Set-up for trade tables 1:00 to 2:00pm. Free parking.
- Trade tables
- Keynote presentations
- International business community of Metro Tucson
- National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade
Global Organizations (in Past Years)
- Alliance Bank of Arizona
- APICS Tucson
- Arizona Business Bank
- Arizona District Export Council (DEC)
- Arizona SBDC
* Bancroft Information Services
- BBVA Compass Bank
* BIOSA / Bioindustry Organization of Southern Arizona
* Blue Canoe Marketing
- BMO Harris Bank
- City of Tucson, Economic Development
* Consulate of Mexico in Tucson
- Country of Korea
- Country of Macedonia
- Diverse Voices in Prevention: Cultural Competency
* G&A Advisors
* Global Chamber® Mexico (Hernosillo, Guanajuato and Queretaro)
* Global Chamber® Arizona (Tucson and Phoenix)
* Global Chamber® (525 Metros)
- International Rescue Committee
* Meridian Finance Group
- Munger Chadwick
* National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade
* Nuanced Media
- PAG - Pima Association of Governments
* Parra Law Firm
- Pima Community College
- Pima County Economic Development
- Pinal County
- Southern Arizona Council for International Visitors
- SBA (Small Business Administration)
- Startup Tucson
* Stevens Lloyd Group
* Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- University of Arizona - Global Initiatives
- University of Arizona - National Center for Interpretation
- University of Arizona - AIESEC (International Intern)
* University of Phoenix
* U.S. Commercial Service - Tucson USEAC
* Val-Ma Enterprises
- Wells Fargo Bank, International Services
Grant Anderson - President/Co-Founder of Paragon
Mr. Anderson co-founded Paragon in 1993. From the time of inception of the company until fall 2014, he was the VP of Engineering and Chief Engineer of the company and was responsible for the design and implementation of not only many of Paragon’s technical achievements, but also its processes of engineering rigor in a stepped approach of requirements, design, build, test and delivery. This process has been cited by many customers as unique, disciplined and highly productive. Coming from a background of not only technical but financial and managerial training, he has held diverse positions at Paragon including Treasurer/Secretary, CFO, Sr. VP of Operations, Chief Operating Officer and Director of Manufacturing.
Recognized as a leader in the life support in extreme environments field, Mr. Anderson has lead the systems and conceptual design of multiple spacecraft under contract to Lockheed Martin, NASA, Inspiration Mars Foundation and others.
Mr. Anderson holds two degrees from Stanford University in Mechanical Engineering (B.S.) and Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering (M.S.) and is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of California.
Mr. Anderson’s passion for excellence drives him to support the next generation of engineers and leaders through participation in educational work outside of Paragon. A former Treasurer and member of the board of Trustees of the Tucson Waldorf School, Mr. Anderson also oversees a non-profit tuition scholarship organization which provides approximately $250,000 of scholarships to deserving children throughout southern Arizona. He is also on the Industry Advisory Board for the College of Engineering at the University of Arizona
In his spare time, Mr. Anderson is an avid bicyclist and is known to ride solo for hundreds of miles to clear his mind.
Mr. Anderson lives in Tucson with his wife of almost 30 years, Ines, and their three children.